Just found your blog by clicking on 'Next Blog' - always worth a try, changes each time.
Love the photos. Lucky you seeing Yosemite in the winter. We visited (from the UK) a couple of years ago in summer, and watched the sunset over the Half Dome (I think), from the road going down towards the Curry Camp.
All text and photographs, unless otherwise stated, copyright 2008. DO NOT REPRODUCE IN ANY MEDIA WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
3 comments:
Just found your blog by clicking on 'Next Blog' - always worth a try, changes each time.
Love the photos. Lucky you seeing Yosemite in the winter. We visited (from the UK) a couple of years ago in summer, and watched the sunset over the Half Dome (I think), from the road going down towards the Curry Camp.
Awe-inspiring place.
Breathtaking.
Thanks for sharing.
I do need a trip, lovely photos, I definetly have to get over there.
Post a Comment